Madrid It has become in recent years one of the cities in the world where you have the opportunity to attend large musical shows, usual on the billboards of New York and London, and if you live in the capital or go on a trip to it, you have a good chance of See a musical in Madrid.
Specifically, the Gran Via, the great avenue of the center of Madrid, in which numerous and large cinemas were historically concentrated, in recent times almost all of them have been converted into theaters where these are presented Musical shows, but this musical boom has also extended to halls in other areas of the city.
After Christmas holidays, the offer of musicals in Madrid is still very wide, including children's musicals.
A good part of the aforementioned offer is an extension of previous seasons, as is the case withLion King, the musical great protagonist of the billboard of the Gran Via since it opened in October 2011.
As news highlights the return of musical Today I can not get up at Coliseum Theater, one of the most successful there has been in recent years. Also, in October it was released in theCompac Gran Vía Theaterhe musical Marta has a pacemaker, with music from Men G.
It also highlights the return of Grease, the musical, at New Apollo Theater, one of those that has already become classic.
As a novelty, the premiere in this December musical Who cares in Callao City Lightswith music from Carlos Berlanga with which you can remember The move, which you can see once a month (February 6 ...)
Below you have a list of main musicals that are represented in theMadrid billboard, both in theaters of Gran Vía, as in other theaters in the city center, as well as musicals for children.
In this way you can access all the useful information to assist them, such as theaters where they take place, the synopsis of it, the artistic cast, the days and times of the sessions, the ticket prices and access to advance purchase of tickets online.
Main Musicals on the Madrid billboard in December 2013
- The Lion King, at the Lope de Vega Theater
- Marta has a pacemaker, the musical by Hombres G, in Gran Vía Theater
- Today I can not get up, in the Coliseum Theater
- Grease, the musical, in New Apollo Theater
- My mother, Serrat and I, at Artespacio Plot Point
- My father, Sabina and I, at Artespacio Plot Point
- Who cares, in Callao City Lights
Main children's musicals in Madrid
- The Adventures of the Little Mouse Perez, at the Prosperidad Theater
- The Clowns of the TV, the musical, in Reina Victoria Theater
- I see, I see the Musical, Teresa Rabal, at Teatro Principe Gran Vía
- Gisela and the Magic Book, in the New Alcala Theater
- Beauty and the Beast, in San Pol Theater
- The Wizard of Sickle, the musical, in Maravillas Theater
- The Shipwrecked and the Lost Island, at the Quevedo Theater
- The rockids, in Teatro Lara
- The Jungle Book, the musical, in Maravillas Theater
- Bremen musicians, in San Pol Theater
- The cat with boots, in Karpas Theater